Thursday, December 4, 2008

oh boy....

it certainly has been a long time. i feel sheepish. all i can say for myself is that all of my time over the last couple of months has been devoted solely to second storie and making sure it was as awesome as it could be.

and it was.

i have more to say on this, but it will have to wait until later. for now, it is enough that i am posting something new! thanks to all who left such sweet comments on my last post. i still get a little giddy when i think about our wedding.

pictures and more coming soon...

4 comments:

Jim said...

hi joann,

i just saw you posted a comment on my blog and it took me forever to figure out how to write back. let me know if you are still interested and which one. talk to you later.
jim

Jim said...

hi yeah we can talk whenever your up in the studio. sounds good.
jim

karen said...

thanks.
k

shanna murray said...

Happy Birthday, dear friend! And Happy New Year too!