Wednesday, June 11, 2008

well, here i am...

carving out my own little niche in this corner of the world. i'm not sure what i hope to gain from this, but i am looking forward to the process of it. i have a million thoughts in my head at any given time and i guess my aim is to sort out all that clutter. i will try to post daily, but more often than not i am sure it will be more like every few days that i get around to it.

for those of you interested in my work, it will be a place to keep up with my latest projects. you will find that i take my sweet old time with just about everything. so nope, no stuff on my etsy shop just yet. in time, my friends, in time...i promise! for friends both near and far, i hope this will bring and or keep us closer by.

'til we meet again...

2 comments:

Elizabeth Switzer said...

Yay! Welcome friend. I will be seeing you in just a few short hours... xo

Rachael, Pistachio Press said...

welcome JoAnn! This is quite exciting...I like being able to look back at my old posts and see what I was interested in and what I was making. Hope you like it as well.

xoxo
Rachael